So I am back at work. Moustache is gone. It was starting to come in nicely, but the wife didn’t see anything other than White Trash-ness to it. No humor …
Trying to piece together some upcoming plans:
- Tonight – Possible wrenching in the shop – Voldemort
- Tuesday – Group Ride
- Wednesday – Possible wrenching in the shop – Voldemort
- Thursday – Possible Commute
- Friday – Possible 1/2 commute then leave for RAIN
- Saturday – Ride RAIN and return to Chicago – and convert bike over to TT setup *pain*
- Sunday – Possible Hampshire TT
- Next Tues – Bensenville Races for Superweek
- Next Wednesday – Bensenville Races for Superweek
- Week off – wife working on the weekend so no rides
- Another TT the following weekend – OR – my boss’s son’s wedding (also my wife’s cousin…long story)
- Melon Metric/Chicago Criterium/Oswego Century the next day(?)
- Elgin Crit the next saturday.
Feeling a little overwhelmed….and excited. I wish there was more time for an escape to Wisconsin mixed in there. Might have to take a 1/2 day and head up there sometime. Part of the wellness program….